Unique teaching approach that uses a variety of instructional curriculum methods and innovative resources, woven around the NCERT syllabus. Skill-based collaborative activities that enable the student to understand and engage with the world around and not merely rote learn.
We provide excellent student teacher ratios and teams of highly committed teachers who are dedicated to maximizing student potential. Educators are grouped according to Faculties that work across curricula and integrate their teaching learning process.
PRE-SCHOOL & PRE PRIMARY YEARS
The Universal Academy provides opportunities for the young child to develop physically, socio-emotionally and intellectually. We build a strong foundation from which children can grow to become active life-long learners.
The children develop confidence in themselves and their ability to learn demonstrate curiosity and the ability to focus their attention.
Acquire social skills and abilities which enable them to relate to other children and to adults.
A full day encompasses Circle Time, Show and Tell, Art, Craft, Clay, Music, Dance, Language, Number work, curriculum, free play and projects related to an understanding of their world.
JUNIOR SCHOOL YEARS – CLASSES 1 TO 5
Teaches concepts in a fun and easy manner through numerous activities and exercises. Emphasis is given on bridging gaps and providing timely remediation, so that every child enjoys learning.
Detailed lesson plans actively guide teachers to bring alive the teaching-learning process in the classroom.
Students are encouraged to reflect on their work and assessment and make effort for continuous improvement.
MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARS
CLASSES 6 TO 8
The middle school years are a time of significant intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth. Students are helped to keep pace with the accelerated academic challenges and get support in acquiring life skills. Students are exposed to industry-based projects Students research and gain experience about various industries in exclusive skills labs. These labs help them develop an understanding of various industries and their own skills labs
CBSE AFFILIATED SCHOOL CIRCULAR 2019
SENIOR SCHOOL YEARS
CLASSES 9 TO 12
The Universal Academy offers a range of streams after grade 10 namely Science, Commerce, Humanities. The students get lot of subject options to choose from. A professional counselor is available to guide our students on career related issues as well.
Academic Resources and Curriculum
Innovative Teaching Tools to engage all kinds of learners
- Smartclass to address student curiosity and provide virtual learning experience.
- Innovative mathematic tools to promote the much required logic and decision-making skills.
- Physical education kit that integrates language and Math with fun-filled games.
- Rich Library
- Well-equipped labs: Computer, Science and Language.
- Dedicated Art and Craft, and fully equipped Music Room.
Rich Exposure and Co-Curricular activities that nurture core skills
- Fun-filled activities & games in the School make learning fun and improve creativity and collaborative skills.
- Clubs : Nature, Debate, Photography, Art and Craft, Music, Dance, Computer, Dramatics, GK, Reading, Maths and Science.
- Strategically planned excursions & field visits to widen horizons
- Project-based learning to improve entrepreneur skills, knowledge and focus.
- Theatre education: Student-led events like fairs and nukkad nataks to improve confidence and overall personality.